Buy Pain /Anxiety drugs online | Order LSD pills online | Buy PCP online | Legit vendor for lsd crystals | Purchase Salvia for sale Online
What is LSD? How to Buy LSD at Best Prices?:
Lysergic acid diethylamide (also known as Lysergide, LSD-25, LSD, L, Lucy, and Acid) is an iconic semisynthetic psychedelic substance of the lysergamide chemical class that produces what are now considered to be “classical psychedelic” effects (i.e those associated with mescaline, psilocybin mushrooms, LSD, and DMT) when administered.
Hallucinogens are a diverse group of drugs that alter perception (awareness of surrounding objects and conditions), thoughts, and feelings. They cause hallucinations, or sensations and images that seem real though they are not. Hallucinogens can be found in some plants and mushrooms (or their extracts) or can be human-made. People have used
hallucinogens for centuries, mostly for religious rituals. Common hallucinogens include the following: ayahuasca, DMT, D-lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), peyote (mescaline), and 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (psilocybin).
IUPAC ID: (6aR,9R)- N,N- diethyl- 7-methyl- 4,6,6a,7,8,9- hexahydroindolo- [4,3-fg]
Melting point: 82.5 °C
Duration of action: 8-12 hours
Biological half-life: 3.6 hours
Onset of action: 30-40 minutes
Metabolism: Hepatic (CYP450)
DMT, D-lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), peyote (mescaline), and 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (psilocybin).
Buy Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), also known as acid, is a psychedelic drug known for its psychological effects. it is one of the most potent, mood-changing chemicals. It is manufactured from lysergic acid, which is found in the ergot fungus that grows on rye and other grains.It is produced in crystal form in illegal laboratories, mainly in the United States. These crystals are converted to a liquid for distribution. It is odorless, colorless, and has a slightly bitter taste.
Known as “acid” and by many other names, LSD is sold on the street in small tablets (“microdots”), capsules or gelatin squares (“window panes”). It is sometimes added to absorbent paper, which is then divided into small squares decorated with designs or cartoon characters (“loony toons”). Occasionally it is sold in liquid form. But no matter what form it comes in, LSD leads the user to the same place-a serious disconnection from reality.LSD users call an LSD experience a “trip,” typically lasting twelve hours or so. When things go wrong, which often happens, it is called a “bad trip,” another name for a living hell.
Effects of LSD Use
LSD is believed to be one of the most effective psychoactive drugs, which has very low toxicity as compared to other products of similar action. This is why even now people try to order LSD or buy LSD online despite the ban.
While numerous tests and studies did not prove that the product causes some damage to the body organs or tissues, there are some negative symptoms associated with taking the drug, for example dilated pupils, excessive sweating, higher body temperature, lack of appetite, sleeping disorders, high blood pressure and fast heart beat.However, the major effect produced by the drug in people who buy LSD consists in perceptual disorders, which come in several forms. Here are major manifestations that people taking this psychoactive substance tend to experience: Visual – blurred vision; too bright and vivid colours; distortion of a shape and size of surrounding objects; distortion of faces; light halos
LSD is illegal in most countries of the world. It is prohibited to buy, sell, possess, distribute and manufacture LSD in a great number of countries. It was a demand of the UN Convention on Psychotropic Substances so all of the members of this Convention had to prohibit LSD.
LSD is controlled and scheduled in:
* the UK (Schedule I Class A),
* the USA (Schedule I),
* Canada (Schedule III),
* Australia (Schedule 9),
* New Zealand (Class A)
* LSD is illegal in most European countries.
* In Mexico LSD could be possessed in a moderate amount.
* In the Czech Republic possession of LSD in the amount of less than 5 doses is considered as equal to a non-payment of parking ticket.
* In Ecuador it is allowed to consume LSD in the amount of 0.020 milligrams
Methods of Use
In its original form, LSD is a white or clear, odorless, water-soluble crystal that can be crushed into a powder and dissolved. The most common form of LSD is as a liquid that has been transferred onto a small paper square (known as “blotter”) or as a microdot tablet. It is also found as a powder or crystal, dried on gelatin sheets, put into capsules or on sugar cubes, or laced with other drugs. The potency of each LSD blotter tab or pill is between 20 and 80 micrograms, and users usually chew or swallow them, allowing the drug to be absorbed through the gastrointestinal tract.It also is inhaled or injected.
LSD’s Effects on the Brain
Users feel the effects of LSD within 30 to 90 minutes after ingestion, and these effects may last as long as 12 hours. LSD causes hallucinogenic effects by disrupting the interaction of the neurotransmitter serotonin and nerve cells. Serotonin is involved in the control of behavioral, perceptual, and regulatory systems, such as mood, hunger, body temperature, sexual behavior, and muscle control. LSD’s impact on serotonin also affects an area of the brain that detects external stimuli from all over the body, making it more responsive to input from the environment. 14
Addiction and Tolerance
Though tolerance to LSD develops rapidly, it does not produce compulsive drug-seeking behavior that is typical of addictive drugs, such as crack and heroin. The Drug Enforcement Administration cites four reasons for this. First, the long duration of the drug’s effects means the user will not have to purchase the drug on a rapidly recurring basis. Second, tolerance develops so quickly that repeated ingestion is useless. Third, the inconsistent effects and potential adverse reactions lead to erratic use of LSD. Finally, the powerful hallucinations produced by LSD will often prompt users to abstain from use in order to recover and reorient.
Short Term Effects
- Dilated pupils
- Raised body temperature
- Rapid heartbeat and elevated blood pressure
- Increased blood sugar
- Dry mouth
- Tingling fingers and toes
- Facial flushing
- Chills and gooseflesh
- Loss of appetite
- Blurred vision
- Visual hallucinations, ranging from intensified color or flashes of light to geometric designs to distortions of reality or completely new images seen with the eyes open or closed
- Intensification of smells, sounds, and other sensations
- Sense of heightened understanding
- Distorted sense of time
- Distorted perception of body and a sense of “depersonalization” in which the one feels one’s mind has left one’s body
- Synethesia- a blending of sensory perception (i.e. “hear” colors or “see” sounds)
- The sense that one is undergoing a profound mystical or religious experience
Adverse Reaction: Bad Trips
- Intense anxiety
- Rapid mood swings
- The sense that one is losing his/her identity.
- The fear one is disintegrating into nothingness and reality does not exist.
- The frightening and disorienting effects of a bad trip are known to result in violent or hazardous behavior, leading to accidental fatalities, homicides, self-mutilation, or suicide.
- Some users may experience seizures.
- Drug-induced Psychosis For some people, even those with no history or symptoms of psychological disorders, a distorted ability to recognize reality, think rationally, or communicate with others caused by LSD may last years after taking the drug.
- Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD) Known familiarly to LSD users as “flashbacks,” HPPD episodes are “spontaneous, repeated recurrences of some of the sensory distortions originally produced by LSD.” The flashback experience may include visual disturbances such as halos or trails attached to moving objects or seeing false motions in the peripheral vision.
- Slang Terms for LSD:
- Acid, Boomers, Doses, Yellow Sunshines, Battery Acid, Blotter, Microdots, Dots, Electric Kool-Aid, Window Pane, Pane, Purple Haze, Sugar Cubes, Cubes, Elvis, Tabs, Hits, Blue Cheer
- Slang Terms for LSD Combined With Other Substances:
- Candy-flipping, Troll – the use of LSD and MDMA
- Frisco special, Frisco Speedball – LSD, cocaine, and heroin
- Outer Limits, Sheet Rocking – crack and LSD
- Black Acid – LSD and PCP
- Banana Split – combination of 2C-B [Nexus] and LSD or other drugs
- Slang Terms for LSD Dosage Units:
- Hits, Tabs, Trips (usually paper squares)
- Slang Terms for LSD Users:
- Acid Freak, Acid Head, Explorers Club – group of LSD users
- Other Slang:
- Trip – to take LSD
- Come Home – end a trip from LSD
- Yen Sleep – restless, drowsy state after LSD use